ok bare with me...

yesterday i wrote that my neighbor was walking in my yard looking for me.when she realized that i was in the house she got all the neighborhood kids and brought them all over the new neighbors house to meet the dogs.here she goes again.she is kind of the bitch or look out for my neighbor that doesnt like me.i felt bad.she has a very overwhelming personality she lies.i dont want to play games with these people.but i want to be friends with this new lady,but i think i am going to be over powered once again.this woman down the street has parties and does not invite me or my daughter.i think she will invite this new lady and leave me out.divide and conquer.any advice on what to do?i am to tired and to old for this crap.do i just say frig it and stay to my self or do i keep going down there and just beware that i am in the eye for ridicule???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well, if she is kind of a bitch, then why would you want to be friends with her? Nonetheless, if you want to be her friend, invite her over for some coffee or something. Don't like not being invited to parties? Then invite the person who has the parties over to your house for coffee or something. Have a big coffee drinking party to get to know your neighbors.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• well i dont want to be friends with the other neighbor only the new one,and she is the one having the parties.i wish i could invite them all over but i dont think they would come.in one sence i believe what obama did by inviting pweople over to "his house"and having a beer."if you let them they will come"
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Take over a plate of cookies or something to the new neighbor and invite her for coffee at your house. You could use products she has had parties for such as a Tupperware or Pampered Chef plate to serve refreshments on. She may be overwhelmed and not realize that you were left out.
    tophersmama

Answer by tophersmama at 1:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009