How do you find browser history on a PC?

I use a Mac and my husband uses a PC. He hasn't been working for a long time and he stays up on the computer later and later every night. Now he barely gets to bed before I get up. This morning he came in around 6am and I want to know what he's doing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him. Let him know that you enjoy sleeping with your husband. And that you are feeling a bit unloved and insecure about all of this. See what that does before youstart spying on him.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• he can browse in private on a pc and it will not show in history, or he can delete history before getting off (no pun intended) so looking at history can give you false sense of security

go on internet and buy Software that monitors everything, it will pick up stuff even when he deletes

there is a group on here called detective wives club..they have good advice and an ear to listen and info on this software
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• on my pc I can go to the gold star tab for "favorites" and click and it shows my browser history unless he knows to delete that....you can try it...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• right click on start & click explore
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2009