Married with kids but still in love with my ex?

This is so hard,is not that am seeing him or talking to him I just think about him too much I just think how would it be if we were still together I wish I could go back in time and be with him I don't understand why I still feel this way for my ex we broke up 2 yrs ago and after that i got pregnant and I live with my baby father but is something that dosen't let me let go of my ex I love him so much and I don't want to cheat my husband and I know that thinking about my ex is already cheating but I don't want to cheat on him for real he don't deserve it but is so confusing cause my head tell me not to think about my ex but my heart tells me something else we was together for a long time I Lost my virginity to him he was my first bf I need some advice what can i do please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• As long as you do not act on your feelings it will be ok. Do not tell your DH how you are feeling. Unless you want a divorce.

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• when you look back on a past relationship, you seem to forget the reason why you are not with each other anymore and look only on the good parts, it is natural for the heart but not realistic. Think back and remember all the stuff including the bad stuff, try to feel the bad stuff, the reason you are not together

think with your head and your silly heart will follow
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i get like that sometimes but i have to stop myself from thinking about him b/c i know deep down it would never work,,, yes, he's a wonderful man, we never fought or anything but he's my ex for a reason...i wouldn't have my kids if i were still with him, granted my dh is an ass sometimes but he's a wonderful father & we have the same interests and goals unlie me & my ex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• okay this is such a hard situation. My dh was in love with his ex still, now they were split up due to reasons that were not what they choose. So there was no bad or ending. In all honesty I could feel that he still loved her and it hurt me it tore me apart. although I never did tell him I knew, lets just say cause us troubles and problems. Now through things we are trying to work things out but in my mind i'm always gonna wonder does he love her more than he love me and situation is just easier for us to be together. So you'll really be hurting the one your with no matter as long as you feel this way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• There is a reason why you are not with ex. Remember why you broke up with him.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:18 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• We broke up cause I did wrong he was too good with me like and angel.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• If you loved your ex and he loved you there would be no husband and child you would be with the ex. You sound very young, immature and very self absorbed. I feel for your husband and child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

If this is the case, you got what you deserve. Karma comes for everyone, some just a little sooner than others. Don't mess up this relationship like you did the last one. Go to therapy so you can figure out why you keep sabotaging your life. You have a child to worry about, get your act together. It hurts but, you have a family to take care of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The grass is always greener on the other side. However that grass has to be mowed also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009