Anyone watch "America's Got Talent"? What do you think of Grandma Lee?

I for one think she's hysterical! And,what an inspiration! At 75,to be living her dream,finally. I don't know if she will win,but she has sure got a good shot, and I'm pulling for her.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think she's great!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think she is funny! However I am sad that some of the other "acts" were sent home! I really liked Acro-Dunk and Peridisio Dance(sp.?) Even though their dance routine last night was not good enough to go on. Oh and I liked the magician too...he reminds me of a new David Copperfield! But they all cannot be winners. However I think a few will go on to do great things no matter what.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I saw her at a comedy club in Indianapolis,IN, she was hilarious! I didn't know she was on America's Got Talent.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• we watch it too! Grandma Lee's awesome! lol

I was sad to see Acrodunk go! that was a SHOCK! and the last two that they sent.....I thought acrodunk was WAYYYYY better.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i WATCH ALSO AND DANG IT I HAVE IT DVR AND NOW I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT BECAUSE ACRO DUNK DIDN'T GO THROUGH:( BUT I THINK MY FAVORITE IS KEVIN SKINNER!
    chloesmama_2007

Answer by chloesmama_2007 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i am so happy that my favorites will go through the finals.......texas tenors and kevin skinner
    island_rose

Answer by island_rose at 2:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think she is very funny and it's great that she has her own material!! My 3yr old son loves the show and sits and watches it all and even claps for the contestants.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have enjoy it a lot this season, Grandma Lee is so funny, Skinner and the cancer survivor both are great singers . I love the little dancer couple.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 12:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think Grandma Lee is really funny and the perfect act to win. I can def see her in Vegas doing her thing. Remember the winner gets their own show in Vegas. If you were visiting wouldn't you go to see a grandma who tells raunchy jokes?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I love her! I hope she wins if not Kevin Skinner.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009