For or against the death penatly?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm generally wicked liberal but I'm totally for the death penalty.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• FOR the death penalty!
    Aleciawalton

Answer by Aleciawalton at 10:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Against! How is killing someone that killed someone going to prove to people that killing is wrong. Makes no sense to me. If someone killed me i'd rather them be tortured everyday in prison then die. Nobody deserves to die.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• For the death penalty. I wish they would kill them shortly after they got sentenced though. Take them right form the court house to the chair.

Answer by louise2 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Against could not be prolife if I was for the death penalty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• against.

Wonder how many pro lifers are FOR the death penalty....that would be a good question to ask...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:39 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• For. If there is is concrete evidence, DNA etc.,....WHy should they live if the victim is dead? But then again, what about all these "murderers" that are now being releases because of DNA testing proving it wasn't them. It has to be completely concrete that they did it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• FOR.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:41 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Against in all cases.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." -Ghandi
    Groovy-flor

Answer by Groovy-flor at 10:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My uncle sat on death row for 22 years. He was released a few years ago after the actual rapist and murderer confessed. His DNA matched. They would not test my uncles DNA to prove his innocence said he was convicted fair and square. My uncle was home the nights of the rapes and murders was at my birthday party during one of them. They did not care and said family was lying. We had pictures showing him at my party a clock in the background showing the time and showing he could not have been raping and killing at that time. He lived next door to one of the victims and that was the only thing. They had dated briefly then broke up. He had the same blood type as the killer but many are type O positive. They did not have DNA testing then. They did have the samples but would still not test even when family raised money to get it done. Thankfully, he was released but he lost 22 years he nearly lost his life.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2009