Is anyone else outraged and keeping their kids home on Sept. 8th?

NObama plans to attempt to indoctrinate our children. He learned well from his mentor Bill Ayers, by utilizing our children as "junior lobbyist" to further their socialist agenda! How is it that our children are not allowed to pray in school, yet the POTUS can attempt to "brainwash" our children. Underminding the PARENTAL role in our childrens life to screen what our children are told/taught! He is ARROGANT AND DISRESPECTFUL! Does anyone know that Hitler did the same thing!! Now tell me NObama isn't socialist / marxist / commie!

How many other Mom's are keeping their children home on Sept. 8th? AND if it were Bush doing the same thing, how many of you NObamaites would be outraged?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• whats going on sept 8th? i dont have any school age kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry but I haven't been watching the news lately so I don't know what you are talking about. Can you give more info?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• what are you talking about?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have NO idea what you are talking about and quite frankly, why would I keep my kids home from school if they aren't sick, that's just crazy
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You went over my head with this one? Have no clue what you are talking about? What are you jabbering about?

Answer by louise2 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I would have to know what is being said to be outraged, unfortunately this administration isn't really fulfilling it's promise of openness and transparency. My DS is in first grade and I won't be pulling him out of school. I will wait to see if they discussed this in class and let him ask me questions, and then I will tell him my opinion and reasons behind it.

Seriously, if it's just about staying in school and the importance of an education, I don't see the problem. Maybe I am just blind.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• What's the deal with sept 8th?
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Guess OP not going to answer us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• err im contacting the school board to find out if it will be going on at my kids school (highly doubtful) and if so I will be there to raise hell.Its good to keep the kids home but we need to be speaking up...silent no more.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think you all are being immature and maybe ask your kids if they want to attend school that day. I bet you would not bat an eye if the school offered a bible hour or something. Leave the kids out of your politics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2009