Have any of you decided to wait til marriage to have sex ,even after you have done it and had children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I have been married 3 times and I have 4 kids. I waited til I was married each time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Thats not the question :: The question is AFTER youve had sex and kids , did anyone just decide to change , to wait until marriage to ever do it again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Thats dumb, whats the point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I told my boyfriend that I wasn't having sex with him again until we were married.

Of course that didn't last but a week, temptation gets to me. I couldn't resist. O'well.

colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• YES! and very proud of my decision , just bcz you are not a "virgin" doesn't mean that what you have now or what you want with this new relationship is less especial ,every little detail makes it especial and waiting til that especial moment adds more to it,and it makes it a more healthy,respected ,Blessed relationship (MPO)
    annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 10:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• TBH, I can't imagine what the point would be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Would you buy a used car before you do a test drive it and have it check? I hope not.

So would you marry a guy before you know if there is chemistry in bed? A marriage is more of a commitment than buying a car. But to each their own. Personally, I would find it hypocritical if a guy who has been married before and has children comes up to me with "I want to wait until we are married thing" I mean we are both adults, we have both have sex already so, we kind of need to know if we are compatible in bed or not. I am not promoting promiscuity, this is long after you guys have dated for a while not when first meeting new people.

But hey, if he agrees and you feel good about your decision, more power to you, whatever floats your boat.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I was married and had two kids when my husband left me for another woman. I met my second husband three years later and let him know I would not be having any kind of sex until I was married again. He agreed with me he had never been married and was still a virgin. He was worth the wait took us 4 years to get married. So I went about 7 years without sex. Did not kill me at all. Just made sex with my husband more wonderful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• my second hubby and I tried to wait until we were married, my DD from my first marriage was 2, it was hard and it didnt last long, but the thought was very nice...actually I think it made us want eachother more...lol, sad but tru
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I went one better. I wanted sex so I went out and got married. It wasn't that great so I wished I had not gotten married to do it but my mom said I had to be married to have sex! lol I've been married two more times since then and no I didn't wait to have sex in those marriages. I got married the second time bc I was pregnant and once again mom said I had to get married and the third time I lived with a great guy who kept my abusive x from hitting me. It was a small town and the pastor came and said he couldn't live with me unless we were married. I wouldn't let him go bc x would come beat me up again so I married him.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2009