Will you be watching Jon Gosslin's interview on the 8th of September on ABC?

I saw a blurb of Jon Gosslin complaining on the interview that he was abused by Kate's yelling. Complaining that Kate is always going out on TV show interviews, trying to sell the show, while he sits around and does nothing.
Jon Gosslin reminds me of my husband, he's always in the side lines, a mouse in my book does nothing to support of help my family or help out. I enjoy watching Kate & Jon, Plus 8 now. She like many of us, take care of our children and do the best for them. Unlike Jon who seems self centered around himself. I just hope he doesn't get Hailey Glassman pregnant, so we don't get another show or him leaving her for someone else.

What are your feelings?

happynewyorker

Asked by happynewyorker at 10:41 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think Jon is a lazy A Hole. When you have 8 kids, which 6 are the same age, you have to be bossy and on top of your game at all times. Kate does everything and so what if she wants to do book tours. At least she is supporting the family and he needs to stop whining and watch his own kids. And how embarrassing for the older girls who get to go to school and hear gossip about Dad running around with a 22 year old. Kate had her faults yes but c'mon ladies imagine having a lazy husband and 8 children you would be on here venting about it :)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• She doesn't care for her kids, she whores them out and pays other people to care for them. And she was abusive, if they were in a fault state he'd have plenty of material to win alimony just from the show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think he's rebelling in a sense...obviously wrong
    and any mom who can say that another mom(ahemm ANON) maybe is guilty of the same

I was watching some of the earlier episodes like the first season and they both stated WE NEED TO WORK ON OUR COMMUNICATION BUT WE JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME RIGHT NOW

well they now both have the time and instead of working on their communication Jon went off and cheated...I feel for her, I think Kate did a hell of a job HUSTLING to make sure her family was taken care of, now they are and Jon bailed...But they live on...I think the show will soon stop...as you can tell if you've been watching they made one show into 3 already so it seems like their shortening camera time.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I don't feel sorry for jon or kate, the only people i feel sorry for in this whole mess is the kids. Kate was a tad bit bossy and somewhat condescending towards jon. And he enabled it the whole time they were married, instead of standing up for himself and putting her in her place so to speak. I agree a marriage should be an equal partnership, but in that household kate ran the whole show(no pun intended). I still say that those stupid producers should have recommended counseling for them. Try to salvage the marriage anyway they could. And kate being the know it all she is should have figured that out on her own anyway.

I gotta tell ya, those kids are the ones who are going to suffer most from this show and what's sad is not one mature adult had bothered to try get this ridiculous show off the air...for the kid's sake.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I never watched Jon and Kate Plus 8 but I will be watching his interview. And I'm sure Kate's won't be too far behind. I mean, you get bits and pieces here and there, but.....if he's getting his own interview, she'll want one too.

Although, wasn't she the one always going off to do book signings and whatever else while Jon stayed home with the kids? Didn't he quit his job to stay home and help her?

Just some things I've heard.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• They both were "Big Pimpin" and both are "Spendin Cheese". She has her faults and has admitted to them - after all we all have seen how she was on the show. However, in a lot of ways she wasn't just raising 8 kids it was 8 + 1tween. Jon is a total slacker, was before they married and continues to prove it on a daily basis only now the whole world knows it. I think it's a shame that he cares more about recapturing his "glory days or the days of his youth" more than he does in making sure that he's there for his kids. You don't have to live in the same house to be that male role your kids need so desperately(sp) especially the boys.

They both need to grow up, however I think Kate is attempting to a bit more than Playa-Playa Jonboy is. Oh, and he really needs to give up those Ed Hardley shirts they make him look like he's trying to hard.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I didn't know he was going to do one, if I am around a tv when it is on, we will tune in and watch.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• No, I will not watch, but I will read about it after.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009