Have you ever seen anything on...

Broadway?

I have but only the Phantom of the Opera. A few years ago my MIL and BIL were visiting us from Holland and as a birthday/anniversary gift to both me and my husband (both of our b-days are in Sept. and so is our anniversary) they took us to NY for the weekend and paid for everything. The trip also included a trip to NY's famed theater district to see Phantom of the Opera. My husband and my BIL weren't interested in seeing it so it was just my MIL and I. I'd heard of the story and all but never saw anything about it. I enjoyed myself immensly.

Well now my mother has surprised me with tickets to see the Lion King! I'm so excited - several members of my family are going as well and this will be the first time for all of us seeing this production. Afterward we're all having dinner together and what not! I'm uber excited.

What productions have you seen and what's been your favorite?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've seen cats & Les miserable (spl?)  many years ago when my DH and I were dating and love it.last year my niece gave us tickets for the lion king but I was unable to make it, they went and said it was awesome ! so go and enjoy yourself ...let me know ur opinion I'd love to take my hubby to see it.

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 11:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This summer I saw Spamalot, and Wicked in SanFrancisco. My Mother in Law bought DH and I tickets to Spamalot for our anniversary, and She took my SIL and I to Wicked for our Birthdays. Wicked was the BEST!! I will never forget the experience. I even got a center aisle seat!
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Annie, and it was fabulouso! The talent of those little girls was amazing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009