Where can I purchase some nice namebrand or designer lap dog items?

I'm a new mother to a shitzu and would like to purchase a carry bag and lease and collar and other nice items

Myni

Asked by Myni at 10:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pets

• Petco

Answer by louise2 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• ebay has the cutest items on there. somewhere maybe ebay i saw coach collars with leashes. yikes it was expensive.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Designer? Just get something that looks good. Who cares about name brand. People put way to much money into material things.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You want to get a carrier for your dog? You DO realize that it's a dog and not a baby, right? Dogs have four legs, and unless it's paralyzed or ill, it can WALK. Also, since you got a Shih Tzu...please for the love of god, brush the damn thing every day. I mean EVERY DAY. I'm a grooming assistant and I can't tell you how many Shih Tzus have come in matted down to the skin because their owners never brush them, and how badly they stink because their owners never clean out the folds in their faces so there's mold and other gross stuff in there. You got a way high maintenance dog...good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Agreed with anon. i have just gotten a Yorkie pup. ANd breeds with long hair/fur need brushing everyday and bathed at least once a week. You also need to have it eat hard food. Not soft since smaller breeds get tarter very badly. I would try ebay. But I have to say I purchased a dog carrier from petsmart leather and lambskin. Paid $50 for it but is worht it. You can attach it to the seat in you car.It's called Sherpa.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:22 AM on Sep. 5, 2009