Tylenol Cold?

So, I've been fighting a cold for a few days now. I have an appointment this tuesday, so I'm trying to hold off going to a doctor. Before I was just sneezing with a stuffy/runny nose, this morning I wake up really congested... I go to walmart, and even the tylenol cold pills tell you to consult a doctor before using. I asked the pharmacy tech and the bitty was rude, wouldn't tell me, and the hospital won't disclose any information over the phone. So I bought candy-fied cough drops and have been eating them like crazy. I can now breath through my nose, but still feel crappy... Does anyone know what kind of cold medicine I can take? If I could just go back to bed and sleep it off I would, but that's hard with a two year old =-)

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 11:36 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My dr told me i could robitussin DM when i was pregnant.

but this thing that is going around SUCKS im just getting over it since friday, my whole entire family and inlaws have it and a lot of people at work. :( i actualy got a fever with it, hopefuly you do not.

also try sitting in the bathrom with the shower on as hot as it gets and just breathe in the air it feels so good!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yeah robintussin is ok to take
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 12:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Do you have fever? You may need to see a doc tomorrow if you didn't get better today.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 12:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I was told to only take Sudafed. Can you call your doctors office and ask for a nurse to call you?? They can generally ask the doc and let you know, no cost.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009