took a HPT help please

ok so i just took a HPT and its one of the ones that have the + sign if your pregnant and i got a 2nd line put it is so faint i can hardly see it and its not straight down the middle it more to the side of the circle. what does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• a defective test maybe?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I would take another one. Mine was with just straight down lines, one not pregnant and two pregnant. My second was so light I thought I wasn't but I was. I was told it still counted for two lines. My second test was brighter and then the third was clear as day pregnant. I would just take another one just in case..Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This means you need to retest in a couple of days, and make sure you use your first morning urine for the highest concentration of hormones.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i agree with above comment . u can always take another test to be confirmed.
    sonia09

Answer by sonia09 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i think that it means u r pregnant but u should retest to get a definite answer...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2009