Need good Skin Care...

OK, so someone tell me about a good natural and anti-aging skin care that I haven't heard of. Reasonably priced too. I'm not in the skin care biz anymore and I'm bored with what I've found...so I'm looking for something new...something that will help with slight age spots too, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Glad to hear your thoughts/recommendations.

Thanks,
Jamie

Jamie-S

Asked by Jamie-S at 11:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Artistry skin care.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 11:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I really like Lush; they are not cheap, but they do have give-aways every month.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I can't tell you what its called but bath and bodyworks has a anti aging skin like by a doctor and its the first thing I've used that actually made a difference around my eyes. You can buy a large kit for $45 or just one thing for like $12 or less so its affordable. I have no idea how natural it is, I just know it works.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i have started moisturizing with Aveeno at night and I have noticed my eye are is tighter and not so dark. You may want to try Oil of Olay line of cleansing products, for make-up removal, day time and night time repair. It really works!
    calatres

Answer by calatres at 3:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I love ANEW products from AVON..they compare just as well as the pricey stuff. My derm Dr.agreed. I have used many pricey products ..trust me. I also like Aveeno and Olay products
    BABYDRS

Answer by BABYDRS at 4:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Avon has a few good skin care regimens for anti aging. Try this. Go to www.youravon.com/jbrough and on the left hand side of the page you can take a quiz to find out which one will work best for you. If you do decide on one of them use this free shipping code FSANY. GL hopefully you will find something within budget.
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 6:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009