Do you still believe that Osama bin Laden was responsible for the 9-11 attacks?

Are you aware of the FACT that his FBI Most Wanted poster makes NO MENTION of 9-11 since they have NO PROOF?
See for yourself!!!

http://policecorps.org/images/FBI-bin-Laden.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He took credit for it, but that doesn't mean anything if there is actually no concrete proof he did it. People take credit for crimes they didn't commit all the time...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• well since he took credit on more then one account the YES i do .
    why keep beating a dead fish? why not just oh idk drop it?
    are you that bored that you can find something recent to complain about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Why would he take credit for it and make himself one of the most wanted men in the world, unless he wanted to make himself look good to his fellow extremists. I still think he did it, and even if he didn't, he's done PLENTY more to be up there on the most wanted list.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I don't know, but if someone confesses to a crime that should be a large focus of the investigation. Problem is, resources were pulled from THAT in order to capture Sadaam..I'll never understand that
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yes i do...and please dont ASSume that you know everything because of some web site. Until you have a top secret clearance and the white house is personally consulting you on matters of home land security....You dont know squat...i promise.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I dont know, Im not going to assume...Im confused about a lot of the politics involved with that, From what I've learned in class, my History and Current events class in college, a lot of this stemmed from George Bush Seniors rein in office, it gets fuzzy when you go back and look at that
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He took credit because the government paid him to take the credit so we don't find out it's really THEM who set the whole abombination up. IF he did it how come we haven't caught the bastard yet? There can only be so many rat caves the piece of shit could be hiding out in in Afghanistan. I'm not saying the bastard is innocent, I think when we find him we need to beat the shit out of him. But I don't think he is completely responsible. Someone else was definitely pulling the strings. I mean..OUR OWN flight schools taught those terrorists to fly. HELLO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• WHAT'S YOUR OBSESSION, LADY?!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Did you forget that Clinton had a chance to nab him and didn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• While I am not wholly sure that bin Laden wasn't responsible for it...I am more of the mind set that our government knew about it and did nothing to stop it. We have one of the best military's in the world under a Republican president and we couldn't stop ANY of the later attacks...? Then we have the extremely unconstitutional Patriot Act under the guise of safety instated and we go to war...? I voted for Bush and am not all that proud of it any more...Obama is just a different puppet continuing the same policies as Bush...and Clinton...and Bush Sr....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2009