Does anyone else feel irritated during sex after having a baby?

Long story short, my husband and I used to have a very good sex life, after having two kids (back to back 10 months apart) things that used to feel amazing now feel irritating and annoying. Hes frustrated, im frustrated and he doesnt get it. He thinks its all mental and in my head. Im not sure what I think im just plain frustrated. I want it to feel good and let him do things he used to, but my body just isnt in it anymore. anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You have a lot on your plate. Very young children are so much to deal with and your sex drive suffers. Not to mention marriage is work all the time so there is one more thing to deal with. It's not all in your head. I wish I had advice because I'm going through something similar and would love to say I know the solution. I just wanted you to know you're not alone.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• At least I know its not just me. If I find a solution Ill give ya a holler. Ty again for the encouragement
    JasonsSexyMama

Answer by JasonsSexyMama at 10:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2009