shall i still hope?

i'm off my period by 9 days today. i'm TTC for some time now but in vain. i'm hoping high this time. i generally develop some pimples above my lip line before every period. today i saw some pimples propping out in same area. it will be too soon to take hpt. should i still hope for +VE. i know nobody would have definite answer. but has somebody experienced same? pls be nice.

sonia09

Asked by sonia09 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i think u should hope for the best...b/c when u have been ttc for so long u have to be positive...so just wait a couple of days and hope for the best, take a test....
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• if you're 9 days late, you should be able to take a test. or did I misunderstand?
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm also confused? By "off my period" do you mean it's due in nine days? If so and you're seeing your usual premenstrual symptoms, the likelihood is LOWER...but early pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms can be similar.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009