what can this be?

Every Morning when i get up out of bed or when i go to the bathroom through the night and get up my left side hurts.. That is the side i sleep on so i dont know what do you think? Also i see my self waking up on my right side also and it hurts as well... ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this your first baby?

You might have the hormone Relaxin letting your ligaments loose and that can be very uncomfortable! *It is helpful for labor, eventually, until then~ ouch.

Or Round Ligament Pain.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Side hurts~ where exactly, your belly? Your hips?
    How far along are you?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• its my hip area and im 21 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• That does get somewhat better. I had that really bad too and couldn't do anything to fix it. Some people suggested buying one of those waffle mattress pads. It is from all the extra weight and pressure on your hips. I usually rotate sides about 10 times a night. It seems like I wake up when my hip starts to hurt and then roll over. It did get alittle better as my body got more used to it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I found that have a fat pillow between my knees was VERY helpful, btw. It's annoying to drag it along as you switch sides in the night~ but still better than not doing it at all.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I hayour have the same pain in my hips when I wake up, and I am 21 weeks. a pillow between your legs will help a lot. so will a pillow supporting your belly. I just use a body pillow so i can just drag one pillow around at night instead of 2.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009