Is it possible I could have been squashing my heart?

LOL...I know it sounds crazy but let me tell you this morning I got up to get the kids ready for school once all that was done I lay back down and dosed off I remember laying on my right side then remember turning on my left hugging my comfty pillow tight and dosing off again...aahh! I'd say about 45 min. later the phone rang I looked up to see who it was...I wasn't sure at first but the name and number looked familiar so I said I better answer it...It was an old friend I haven't talked to in a while...anyway when I reach over to get the phone I felt this really sharp pain that lasted afew seconds in my heart atleast that is where I thought it felt like..I just thought that was strange...I do go see the doctor regularly for check ups.

What could it have been? Do you I was laying on my left to long that my heart could not get any oxygen or blood supply?...but I will keep an eye on it.

Thanks ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• I have never heard of this and don't think it's possible, but then again I guess I'm not a doctor... I think it could just have been a random sharp pain, I sometimes get those.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 12:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009