How many moms today are running on empty?

exhausted from a rough night or nightS? What are you doing to stay somewhat fresh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am tired..I have an almost 3 yr old and 16 month old and right now they both need a nap...I do too..I've tried coffee but can't seem to get motivated to start cleaning, laundry etc....
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• rbc.org
    Our Daily Bread devotional is great to motivate to live!
    for a quick boost candy, tea cooler, honey, and a vitamin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• on empty is a good day
    some days I am in an energy debt

almost two weeks ago our toddler escaped her cage that we used to call her crib
    and my life is not quite the same, brings me back to the early days when she was infant and thoughts of her not sleeping through the night and naps, well these are a battle now, but i am not willing to except the possibility that naps are a thing of the past. my sister said hers did not nap after they escaped from crib and went into big bed, no way, i need that time
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am right there too. I work full time and have a teething 4 1/2 month old.

SO helps, but he works manual labor so at night he is OUT COLD.

I have been lucky though, my mom has offered to take the baby a couple nights here and there.
    But even with that, I am usually WIPED.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am actually not on empty today. My fiance go up with Sopheeah last night. I really appreciate him. But normally I feel like I'm on empty. I sit down with a nice big glass of water and play with my little girl. Nothing feels better to me then spending time with Sopheeah and my family.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 1:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have a 2 year old and a 8 month old. In addition to that I do in home daycare. I have 4 extra kids all day. I feel always drained. Some days I don't know how I get out of bed! I recently just joined the gym to try and lose some weight and maybe get some more energy. So far the gym has helped but now I can't sleep at night. My girls aren't the best sleepers either. My husband works nights 3 days a week and it is hard by myself.
    tyjen

Answer by tyjen at 2:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Just gotta keep on truckin....do what you gotta do, when you gotta do it.....after accomplishing daily tasks......nourish the time for relaxing-imtamacy-sleep.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2009