How do I get my upper body (arms) looking good before my wedding day?

I hate my arms and I have a strapless dress for my wedding. I want to look good as do all brides. What is the fastest most effective way to get my arms looking good? Or even just fake looking good? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can also try The Ultimate Applicator by ItWorks! The wraps detoxify the fat cells in your body, you lose fat...not water! And the results are immediate. They are good for chin & neck area, arms, tummy, thighs. Check out my profile and my journals for my results. :-)
    Good luck to you and congrats on the wedding!
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• push ups
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• walk around carrying 2 pound wts or do arm curls with them, light wt equals definition with lots of reps
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 1:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I was also going to say push ups and tricep push ups
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Consistency. You have to stay active regularly for the body to keep firm. Something you may want to check out is Daily Fit Planet. I joined their online gym and have been getting amazing results! Type this in: www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'll give you one of each. I bought a huge 3 gallon jug of water from Gander Mountain and it has natural hand grips...well I didn't like the taste of the water so I randomly started doing tricep curls with it and have had really good results. My arms are the biggest part of my body so that's a big deal for me. Also, it helps to put a streak of bronzer or particularly gold tinted bronzer/lotion down the middle of your arm. Obviously blend it in well so it isn't really a streak or noticable, but it will give the illusion of a more trim arm (or leg!) I do this across my collar bone as well.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009