BAD dream!!

i had the worst dream lastnite! i was losing my baby! i am 20 weeks pregnant and am wondering y i would have that dream!! it worries me to death bc i want to have this baby and for it to be healthy!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When pregnant I always have the most vivid dreams, I think that's quite common, and I think that you would be having that dream most probably because you were maybe worrying about it when you were awake?
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 1:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yea i have worried about it a few times, that could be y! thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I had dreams like that when i was pregnant with my first. It's normal. I had dreams that felt so real that i woke up screaming and crying. That was with my first. Now that i am pregnant with my second..lately ive been dreaming of aliens and having fun sex with my hubby lol. I dont know but i read that its perfectly normal.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Hormones do crazy things to our dreams. Through my first, and now my second pregancy, I have the most outrageous and horrible dreams! It is normal, you and the baby are fine.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 1:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009