FOR US OLDER LADIES....HAVE YOU LEARNED

PHOTOGRAPHY SINCE LEARNING YOUR COMPUTER, IF SO, HAVE YOUR KIDS TAUGHT YOU?I MEAN IF YOU HAVE OLDER CHILDREN.I'M JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY MOMS LIKE ME TOOK UP TAKING THEIR OWN PICS. DO YOU BESIDES SCHOOL PICS,GET PROFESSIONAL PICS AS MUCH AS YOU USED TO OR NOT AT ALL? JUST CURIOUS! SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF PPL TOOK UP PHOTOGRAPHY LATELY. DO YOU EDIT? DO YOU FIND IT FUN?THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I take my own pics now. As a matter of fact, my daughter had school pics yesterday and I told her that we weren't going to be buying them this time around, we can just take some and send them out to family if she wants to. I take pics of the kids all the time. I have the photoshop program and unfortunately I have played with it only a few times and I still don't know how it works so I don't so much editing or anything of that sort. I plan to sometime soon though~
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• im 44 years old and have 3 grown up girls.......i love taking pictures and surfing on the net. I do it on my own......i love the fun of editng and posting pictures to my favorite sites.....i have my camera with me everytime....
    island_rose

Answer by island_rose at 3:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Well my daughter did help me with photosop a while back but got my first 35mm,long before digital,when I was in high school.I even still print sometimes just for fun.I am was on yearbook and never stopped.I am addicted to B&W.
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 1:46 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• We buy the school photos just to have the formal pose. Other then that I do everything. I love playing with them.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2009