Here's what I really don't understand

It's not just this Sept 8 thing, it's a problem that has plagued Obama since the campaign. Between all those czars and advisers, does he not have one person on his staff who is capable of looking at press releases/statements/speeches BEFORE they are seen by the public and objectively identifying things that can be misunderstood or read more than one way?

Most parents are intelligent enough to think about a child's name before they put it on the birth certificate. Nobody who remotely pays attention is naming their kids Richard Hertz or Ophelia Rass. So why is it too complicated for Obama to have one person who reads things and says, "hey, you realize it sounds like you're saying this instead of that?"

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Lol. He's doing it on purpose. The more we flip out the crazier we seem.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yeah I dont know youd think with 34 or is it 37? czars hed have one for just about everything..hell hed not have to do a thing not even wipe his own arse.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• LAMO ophelia rass.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I still cannot believe not even the libs are screaming over obozos obsession with czars.You know damn good and well if it were a conservative president theyd be screaming from the roof tops with their signs calling for impeachment.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Nobody who remotely pays attention is naming their kids Richard Hertz or Ophelia Rass
    Oh please, you've never been to the labor and delivery department in midtown Chicago have you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• NP, I have yet to see this actual speech...do you have a link?

Considering the re-writing that happens right until a speech is given I'd be very surprised if it's actually complete.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009