Can this be a sign of labor? has anyone experienced or is experiencing this?

im 39 weeks pregnant (due sept 11) 1 cm dilated with a very soft cervix, and i was wondering if flu like symptoms could be a sign of upcoming labor? ive been really nauseated having indigeston and just feeling plain miserable and icky, has anyone experienced this before going into labor?]

thanks for your answers mommas!

Ruby11

Asked by Ruby11 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• o yea im in labor now an very nauseas... that was the first thing that happened
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• YES.. i felt this way right before i had my son. I remember going to take my step daughter to the pool after doing a few things around the house. We came home and i felt just so ucky.. i told my husband that i had to lay down for a bit. So, i took a nap and when i woke up i stood up and nothing but bloody warm water ugh..i went into labor that day found out that my son was actually 2 weeks late and that i had abruption..JUst horrible. But everything worked out and now im pregnant with my second lol.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i had a little bit of the runs about an hour after my active labor started, but no nausea but i have read that that can happen. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009