What did "daddy" say when you told him you were pregnant?

Mine was "Are you sure?"
Uh, yea, I'm sure. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am glad to hear that not everyone had possitive "dance around the house crying out of joy" stories! With my son, he had been telling me from like the day of conception that I was pregnant. So when I came to him and said "you know i love you, right?" preparing to go in to the "im pregnant" speech, he siad "Yeah and I know you are pregnant too, so whats up?" And I said "Ok well, I am pregnant" and he said "And you act like I am the stupid one. At least I was able to tell that YOU were pregnant!"

With my daughter I came out of the bathroom and said "Are you ready to do this again?" and he said "It better be a girl this time"
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• We were trying for months, and when we finally decided to take a break, I tested positive. When i told him, he was still sleeping in bed. His response was, "what...okay, cool" and then he rolled over. Later he was really excited and wanted to hear all about it!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He said " I told you you were pregnant", because I was 5 weeks late for pms.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• he was a little scared but excited. he wasn't sure he could make a good dad but he's great!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He looked at me and said are you prengnat?? I just laughed. He said "oh God you are aren't you?" then he stared at the wall for about 10 min. once the initial shock wore off he came around. We were in the process of moving from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom house. and the second room was going to be a game room for him. The first thing he said when he finally came back around was "damn I'm not going to get my game room" lol.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• DH "Oh, shit. Are you sure?"

Me "Yes, I took five tests."

DH "Oh, shit. We didn't plan for this so soon. Oh, shit I think I need to sit down."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• his exact words were "UH OH" but it had a joking tone to it =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• he looked at me, and said "oh man" and scratched his head, and said (4 hours later) "just wait til you see the doctor maybe your not. lol, but he is sooo happy now, and in a about 2 weeks we will meet our little superize
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• "I think I'm going to throw up."
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i called hubby into the bathroom to double-check the test for me. he said "yup, looks like you're pregnant". so i took another one. when i didn't come back for awhile he called out "you're pregnant, arent you?". then we went to the clinic for another test. sure enough, positive. he got teary eyed & hugged me.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2009