TTC. . . .

this is our first month TTC & i feel like its going absolutely nowhere!idk why im on day 9-10 of my cycle so we just started & i just feel like it's not going to happen.anyone else felt like this?

caseyplus1

Asked by caseyplus1 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• umm well lets see we have been trying since november so yes I know exactly how you feel It sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yes i have felt like that but i think that if u start out thinkin positive it will b better for u in the long run...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• ok it took me and my husband 3years to have a baby i start to get mad i friend told me about this pill call fertility blend you can buy it online or at gnc on online is babyhope .com i took these pills and use the clearblue ovlation machine and i was pregnant within two months my husband also took fertllity blend for men this stuff work i told some of the girls on my job now 4people is pregnant had a good pregnancy twice i have a 1yearold boy and now a 8month old baby girl me and my husband will try again in October for another baby i recommand this product for both the fertilityfor women and the one for Men with the clear blue ovlation kit is 200.00 dollars but it is worth it take these pils with your prenatal vitamin and when you get pregnant stop taking the fertility pills it only help get pregnant once you get pregnant contiune taking the penatal if you have any question email me i will be glad to ansewer more question
    Renetiny4

Answer by Renetiny4 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yes I know how you feel. My Husband and I have been trying for the last couple months, this month we have really been trying. It is a little discouraging but keep in mind you don't know whats going on in there. So just keep thinking positive and it should happen.
    MeghanLC

Answer by MeghanLC at 9:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009