Why does sex change after marriage?

Amount, energy, trying new things......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Our sex life didn't change after marriage, it changed after we had kids, LOL. It is part of life, it is just as great as it ever was just not as frequent because we are exhausted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• It only gets better! Alteast for me! We still find the time...no matter what atleast one time per day,
    3-4 times a week. Whether it's morning, afternoon or night! We are always ready. As for trying new things, I read up on new moves, techniques and How to Blow His Mind!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i wouldn't know how to answer cause i didn't have sex before marriage. had i done so then maybe my ife would have changed too but since i didn't it didn't.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Our sex life has only gotten better since we got married. After having kids i would say it changes a little, at least as far as amount for a period of time, but not after marriage.

Answer by missanc at 3:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• sex? what's that? no seriously, I guess it does have something to do with the kids, being tired etc...we've only been married for 3 years so we should still be in the honeymoon period, right? He used to wake up and want it but now....I honestly can't tell you when we had sex last....we really need a date night..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Because it is hard to feel sexy when kids are sucking your energy all day and you barely have time to grab a shower.   Keep an allure of mystery and when you do find time for sex and keep shaking things up a bit.  Don't get into a routine.   It is worth effort in the long term when the kids are older.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• It got better. We have been married for five years.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• its very much the same sort of thing for me as well.

However for me, its been since my dd is born. He isn't up all night with her, etc, so he doesn't understand the exaustion I feel being up a good chunk of the night, and working full time.

Its sad, cause right now I feel like he gave up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009