please help!!!

PLEASE do not dog me for this.if you don't like how/who I am, simply do not answer.

I am 16 & my husband is 20. We are seperated & I am pregnant.
Right now I am living with a man I've know for about 8 years & he's 34 years old. (I know, I know).

When my baby boy arrives on december 20th, he will be coming home with me.

BUT, my question is how could my husband (the 20 year old) prove me an un-fit mother??
Like what are ALL the possible ways?

Thanks :)

brookethomas

Asked by brookethomas at 2:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• He can unless you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• can't
    Anonymous

• Sorry didn't really make that clear, how could he prove me an un-fit mother in order to get custody.
    brookethomas

Answer by brookethomas at 2:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• there isnt anyways seems like he just sayin that to get u to do something he wants u to do.. be smart dont let him outsmart you..
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• If you are using drugs or are abusing the baby. Other than that, he is going to have a tough time.

BTW... why don't you go home to your parents instead?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• What about the fact that I live with a 34 year old man?
    brookethomas

Answer by brookethomas at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My mom married a man 12 years ago & he stepped in as daddy for me. almost 2 years ago she had an affair with my bestfriends dad.
    When I moved in with them I ended up not being able to stand the man & moved in with my grandparents.
    I ran away from my g-parents house to be with my husband. (Who I am seperated fRom) & got pregnant.

When I got caught & put in juvi I had no choice but to move back with my mom & her new husband.
    I had LONG hair & her jackass husband cut 14 inches of my hair off. It was about an inch long after he did that.

& my mom took his side.
    So we don't communicate anymore.
    & never really had anything to do with my real dad.

That's why I don't go back to my parents.
    brookethomas

Answer by brookethomas at 2:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I was 15 when I met my hub! I lied, he didn't know how old I really was until I was getting ready to have my 18 birthday but hey, crap happens, I made a mistake. SO now I'm 23 and my hub is 46 so I'll be the last one to judge you on that one. I will say this though. Find a female to help you. You will be judged and so will the guy you live with. I'd say get the hell out of there! Do you have a girlfriend you could stay with?
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He could VERY WELL use your current living arrangement against you. He can pretty much TRY anything. Document the heck out of everything you do for the baby, of your prenatal visits...heck, document it if you sneeze. And get yourself a good lawyer.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You need a lawyer.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009