correct me if im wrong?

i had a period on the20th it lasted 3 days then i just had a couple days light brown spotting that went away. then about 11 days after my period including the spotting i started having regular discharge with mixed pinkish color and it only lasted one day. but i still have been having alot of cramping. so my question is that this never happens (the spotting) but that wouldnt mean that i could be pregnant would it. i guess i just have high hopes. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes if the sperm did fertilize the egg you can have what they call implantation spotting. This also causes some cramps when the edd implants on the uterus. Good Luck,
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• good luck take a test u might bee start taking your prenantal pils good luck again
    Renetiny4

Answer by Renetiny4 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i would take a test and see...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2009