what can i do for fun with a 3 year old girl

im going to be babysitting my friends 3 yr old girl well i want to know what types of activities to do i have a 9 month old myself so need something to entertain both through out the day

Lovebeingmomto1

Asked by Lovebeingmomto1 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• watch nick for kids , go to the park before the weather gets worse.. play outside.. color... read..
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 2:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Bake some cookies, color, read stories, watch movies, go for a walk, let her help you with the baby as much as she can..like pushing the stroller, getting diapers....Little girls like to be big girl helpers!!
    vanessabrown

Answer by vanessabrown at 6:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• dress up, nail painting (if its ok w/mom), bake a cake or cookies, let her help w/baby my dd is 3 1/2 and loves to help around the house or w/her 3 month old brother. she loves to "put on" make up when i'm putting on mine or to have her nails painted when i'm doing mine. at that age its all about being just like a grown up.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009