kids say the funniest things... what do you say

well my three year olds preschool teacher is pregnant and so my son has been talking about it alot the other day he found a picture of me and my family at the baby shower for him and he gets the picture and says mommy what is in your belly and i said well it was you.He drops his mouth and looks very concerned and says oh my gosh who put me in there trying to come up with something quick I say the first thing that comes to mind your daddy so he goes in there and ask my husband how( I am in the back room laughing trying to think of how he is going to get out of this one) my husband is laying on the reclinner where his stomach is out a little and before my husband can think of something our son put his hand on my husbands stomach and says daddy do you have a baby in your belly too.All either on of us can do is laugh we were saved thsi time...... what are some funny things you kids have said or ask

lglorioso

Asked by lglorioso at 2:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when our son staarted using the toilet we would let him go in by himself and one day he started yelling for us to come in there and when we did he said look I put baby turtles in the potty where he got that from no idea but still that is what he says when he goes and needs us to wipe for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Mine is just learning to talk, but the other day I picked him up from day care and his sitter said "I think he pooped" and my son replied "I did!" lol I thought it was cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• When my daughter was 2 1/2 and she and twin brother were starting potty training she informed me one day that she and I sit down to go potty. Daddy and Thomas (brother) stand because they have tails!!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 3:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My daughter is almost 3 and I am 35 weeks pregnant. A few weeks ago she told her Sunday school teacher that her baby brother was going to eat mommys boobs! We thought it was s\hilarious because she said it so matter of factly! I guess shes right anyways
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 4:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009