Is there something wrong? tmi

From about 24-29 weeks I was experiencing diarrhea EVERY DAY and nausea and vomiting. My vomit always had a lot of mucous-like stuff in it as well.

It slowed down but didn't stop for a few weeks and I was just nauseated all the time.

Now at 36 weeks my urine has a light green tint to it, I'm nauseated all the time and will puke up everything I've eaten and eventually throw up mucous-like stuff that is white. I have also had green bowel movements or the water will appear green after a bowel movement. I am nauseous 24/7. I haven't been eating anything that would make my bowel or vomit that color and certainly not my urine.

I went to the doc and she swabbed me and looked at it under the microscope because I had been leaking something and she said I had infection and gave me Macrobid for a bladder infected. I really don't think it's a bladder infection though...sometimes my urine smells TERRIBLE.

What could be wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OP here - Forgot to say that I had a non stress test done the other day and baby's heart rate wasn't where they wanted it to be but they checked her out and she doesn't have the cord around her neck and there's plenty of fluid....what is going on? :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You have an infection. They don't swab and then give you something if it is not an infection. If they had not seen the infected cells in your sample she would have looked for something else.
    you have been walking around sick for 3 months, what did you expect? And why did you not go to see a doctor before this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• As for the odor...it may just be that you are overly sensitive to smell right now...as for the color...have you been drinking any thing with purple food coloring in it...crystal light or popsicles...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i have that at time with my urine being a green tint. dr said it was normal? but i dunno! i was about to ask a question like this to! good luck i hope they figure it out :( throwing up mucus isnt fun at all :( maybe your body is just handling pregnancy different then others?
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 3:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• It's not a bladder infection though. Bladder infection would not make me sick like this...wouldn't cause green foul smelling urine either. I have been checked over and over and this is the first they've found of an infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Urine comes from the bladder so I wonder why you doubt your diagnosis. Have you had your gall bladder checked recently?? Bile is usually green in color and could've worked it's way into your digestive tract easily. But I am NOT a doctor and if you are doubting a diagnosis get a second opinion. Obviously something is wrong, but what it is I don't know. Odor in the urine is an infection somewhere in the urinary tract.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• No I haven't been eating anything like that! :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I second the gallbladder idea. Have you been having any pain under your ribs on the right side? It could radiate around to the back too.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yeah and I'm having shoulder pain and back pain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The more you say the more I suspect your gallbladder has gone wrong. Get this checked out ASAP. If for no other reason than to rule it out.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2009