Have you ever looked ALL AROUND for something—under beds, in drawers, behind couches—and then when you finally find it its in the most OBVIOUS place ever?

I just searched my entire apartment looking for my camera’s USB cable. Under the beds, in every drawer in my room, behind the couch, I was even considering buying a new one. Then I found it. In the freaking box my camera came in. (I’ve used it before, but I guess last time it was used it was put back in the box rather than in my desk where I usually keep it) Now I just feel kinda silly that I went on a mission and it was right there, lol. Am I the only one?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Haha! It happens to me too....the house keys!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have actually looked all over the place for the phone, while I was talking on it! How's that for crazy? That is when I know I have been on the phone for waayy too long.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I do it all the time.
    I was on the phone with my best friend the one day while getting ready to leave. So I'm talking to her walking around my whole apartment getting things ready and looking for my cell phone. I looked everywhere for that damn thing, under beds, in bathrooms, in my sons toy bins and in between the couch cushions. My friend could tell I wasn't paying much attention and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was looking for my cell phone. I will never forget her response "Umm... you're on it!" LOL... I felt so stupid!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You are not going to believe this but when I can't find something at home I call my husband at work. I don't know how he doest. I sometimes think that he has a hidden camera installed!!!! lol
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 3:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This is true...I was looking everywhere for my glasses the other day...bedroom, kitchen, bathroom everywhere I might have put them down....I probably looked for 45 minutes..and then happened to touch my hair and there they were on top of my head...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• LOL that happened to me once too. I was at Target talking to a friend and felt my back pocket for my cell phone and couldn’t find it. I retraced my steps and looked all over the floor. I told my friend I couldn’t find my phone and she said for me to check my hand, so of course I checked my free hand (that wasn’t holding the phone). LOL
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Happens all the time. We blame it on the gnomes.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• bellarose, you and me both! I forgot i was on my cell, not the house phone, and i was looking for my cell to try and find a phone # for my sis. This happens to me alot, very rarely is the hidden object actually hidden. Except for the remote that thing finds its way to the weirdest place. Hubby took it to the upstairs bathroom once.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• We keep the camera cable in the camera bag.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2009