Have you or your SO built any baby furniture?

We want to build my baby a bassinet. Have you built one, or really any baby furniture? Did it turn out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh thanks, I appreciate that. Actually we are going to make it ourself, but I was just curious if anyone had a bad experience with making their own. We want to make a bassinet that is basically exactly like a crib, just tiny. I am pretty sure we can do it no problem (between the two of us, we are super crafty).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• no but down the street is a bunch of amish people who do build baby furniture and it is reallly really nice. they make all kinds of things like kitchen sets and living room furniture. also real good apple butter!! mmmm love it. i kow one of the ladys who could talk to her husband about making you something?? if your interested? let me know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2009