trying very hard not to flip out

dh changed his myspace password and now i want nothing more than to figure out what it is, i'm litterally driving myself nuts over trying to guess it. it doesn't help that i found out he recently out of the blue talked to a girl he cheated with about a year ago and that she sent him pictures of herself. i know i have serious issues but he claims it's so innocent and that he has stopped talking to her but i just have a gut feeling if i were able to log into his account i would find out opposite.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• woman's intuition....we know.....the fact that he was recently talking to a girl he cheated with and changed his password...red flags...yes you have issues.....trust issues...I don't know the whole situation but if he cheated, there's nothing innocent about communicating with the person he cheated with if he wants to stay with you....I understand.....I would want to look at his Myspace too....does he have her as a friend on there?
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• There is nothing worse than having gut instinct but having absolutely no control over the very thing you need to prove that you're right......argh!!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• dont worry yourself it could be harmful to ur body.. does he get on the internet when ur around, does he log off as soon as u come into the room? and does he know u really want the password? just be patient the same way u found out about him cheating and the pics you'll soon find this out too..
    BE PATIENT DEAR!!
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 3:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• omg. ok calm down. my friend had same issue. and she got a free trail of spyware online and u get passwords / snap shots of what he done she aid it was freaking awesome. google free trail of spyware.
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Do you have his email account password? If so then go to myspace and hit the forgot password! It will be sent to his email and then you can see whats going on. It's not innocent if he talked to her. That would be a huge no no to me. Or corner him. Catch him right before he's going to get online and tell him that you don't appreciate him talking to her at all and now you have all of these insecurities and would like to see his myspace. Make sure if you take this route that you don't leave him alone at all to get on his myspace alone or he can hurry up and delete what he doesn't want you to see.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• if it's all so innocent, why won't he let you have his password? I know all my husband's - not that I make him give me a list, but he doesn't hide them from me.

Answer by missanc at 4:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• are you on myspace as well? create a new account. get a random pic of a girl and try to see if he accepts you as a friend and what you can stir up. personally if my gut told me something is up i go with. i have learned that i was never wrong about my feelings before. otherwise you could just at any moment ask him to show you his emails on myspace and if he refuses he is covering things up. husband and wife should have access to each other passwords etc.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Tell him you want to know his password. My boyfriend and I used to have this problem- i told him if he didn't want to be honest with me,then we shouldn't be together. We know each other's passwords,check each other's emails, ask questions if needed, have had no problems ever since. If he wants to hide things from you,tell him he needs to decide what he really wants or you will.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 4:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• we 're all such detectives....I agree with everyone....if he has nothing to hide then he should give you his password.....my DH is always asking me who I am talking to on Facebook and I tell him he can stand over my shoulder and see what I am doing because I have nothing to hide
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This would make for a HUGE argument in my home...luckily, my man can never remember passwords, so he has about 3 different ones that he ALWAYS uses, haha, yeah...he's so funny. I snuck into an email i found if his that i didn't know about, just to find out that there was nothing in there....i felt so stupid!

Anyhow, you need to have a friendly talk w/ him. I know its hard, but the friendlier you are, the more he'll open up to you & the better you will be able to communicate. Don't lose it, because that is adding fuel to the fire. Save "losing it" for when you have actual evidence that he is talking to that whore.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009