Have you seen the movie "The Happening"?

The worls is over populated, and humans are destroying everything, so the plants "kill" everyone.

I understand it is absolutely horrible to have someone close die, but it is necessary. Did you ever think that maybe cancer, AIDS, swine flu, ect. are ways of down sizing the population? I don't really know how to say this w/o sounding like a total nazi bitch. Just, instead of trying to cure everything people need to let it go. I think disease happens because it is someone's time to go.

Sorry to offend, but what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well yea ur kinda right... and be glad u used anonymous cause u gonna get some a-hole on here thats gonna get really mad on this subject!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• wow. this cannot be true. your way of thinking is WAYYYY ut there. all bc you watcha movie. hmmm yeah your brilliant! go preach to someone else. you dont scare us with your opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I saw the movie. Not one of my favorites to be honest.

But that movie does make a valid point. And I honestly believe that Mother Earth will take back her home if she has to by any means necessary. Regardless of who you do(or don't) believe in, whether God, Buddha, Goddess or nothing at all, the bottom line is if someone is messing up my house, abusing my landscaping and wasting my food and water, eventually I would get tired of it. So i sure as hell won't want them around. I get rid of them(as in kick 'em out) .

Here's my point(yep there's a point here), eventually as the saying goes what goes around comes around, people continue to abuse the planet and it's resources eventually they will reap what they sow and if it takes floods, earthquakes, disease whatever to rid Mother Earth of " Toxic waste" including the people who make that waste too. Know what I mean?
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This isn't because I saw the movie. It just helps out as an example.

*OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I kinda agree with you about nature coming up with it's own ways to keep the population down. I'm going to ask a question and I hope I don't start a war here but do you think that is why some women can't have kids? I'm not trying to start a fight but I was thinking about this because my cousin adopted a baby after she wasn't able to get pregnant. So she adopted a little boy. I thought maybe that was why she couldn't have kids, because there was going to be this little boy who needed parents going to be born, so he was chosen for her. That's just my theory though, if you don't agree with me no need to get mad, it's just a thought I had.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009