• In the Spotlight:

P90X question..

has anyone here done the p90x DVD s ? i just did the first 15 minutes lst night with my sister, i think it was the one called plyometrics, and my legs and butt are really sore including my back is this supposed to happen, if so should i continue exercising to it everyday even if i have sore muscles?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 4:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• lol what?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 4:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• you are supposed to have sore muscles...that is how you know it is working...you are either using muscles you didn't use or you are just using them more than normal that is why they are hurting.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 4:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yeah i know i didn't last that long maybe i did more than 15 minutes like 20 or 25, i just don't have any condition and i felt my legs as if they ran out of strength,plus i think i wasn't breathing correctly and i got a sore throat that is why i didn't continue the workout
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 4:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• has anyone used it before? did it really work specially on your belly? i wanna get rid of that postpartum belly, i am not fat but i don't like my skin being flaccid
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 4:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am in the military and I will tell you this program works... as a matter of fact the military is using it for our physical training which says a lot right there.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Sore muscles means they haven't worked that hard in a while. It's normal and will continue until you have strengthened those muscles. When that happens it's time to move on to another DVD! lol.....seriously though! Thats the whole point of muscle confusion!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009