Anyone meet SO/hubby on lunchbreak for a quickie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• nope
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yes but only when the store I worked at was just around the corner from home, but I did go home for lunch then "one thing led to another"..
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 4:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• This is horrible, so I am going to post annon...
    My S/O worked at Pizza Hut as a delievery driver when we first met, so sometimes I would go on delieveries with him and we would have quickies anywhere.. in the orchards (in the car) or crop fields... Oh it was exciting, but now looking back on it, he was getting paid to have sex with me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• well yes i have!

I work right around the corner from my home, so i always go home for my lunch break. Every once in a wonderful while, he will meet me there for a quickie...LOVE IT!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yup, its fun and exciting..so i just text him "5mins" when i think he's about to tak lunch, like 15 mins later he comes through the house door READY, lol, 5mins lada he's out the door, and im taking a nap! lol funny but sometimes u gotta do what u can do when u can do it!
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• anon 4:16

lol! thats funny!

My ex boyfriend use to work at a car wash, & we used to do it INSIDE the car wash (obviously while it was off & not running)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My husband comes home everyday for lunch we usually can fit a quicky in most days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• when the bf is working close to the house he'll sneak home :)
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009