Anyone NOT pregnant but it feels like a kicking baby?

I have a kid who is 14 months old, and I know I'm not pregnant (I've tested, doctor has tested.) I have an IDU if that matters.

It just freaks me out, it is like low, where my uterus is, and I can feel it from the outside if I put my hand there.

Anyone else get this? Anyone know what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• rkoloms, you sound like a very miserable person. I've honestly never seen a reply come from you that wasn't a smart ass remark.

OP, yes, I've had that also. I also get the fluttery feeling down by my uterus. I'm not sure what causes it, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Trasee

Answer by Trasee at 4:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• gas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I get phantom baby kicks every now and then.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• yes that has happened to me, it feels like muscle spasms more than gas though, I thought I was the only one who felt that. lol
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 4:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• wow, phantom baby kicks? is that real? that sounds believable, because I know how people get phantom limb pain, my mom is one of those people
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 4:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Did you see the movie Alien?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2009