do you feed your baby gerber or beechnut and why?

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 4:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• they are all the same, ive tried them all my DD is 9 months and still will not touch any jar baby food its all nasty lol
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i got whatever was on sale lol both my kids ate it all so it didnt matter
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I made my own. It was way less expensive and I knew exactly what my daughter was eating.

The best book on feeding babies, toddlers and their families is called Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. You should be able to find it at your local library. There is some great information on the website: www.superbabyfood.com

Answer by rkoloms at 4:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I always bought Gerber...no reason just did.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I also made my own.
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 4:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Nope. I hate Gerber. They are the WORST for allergy x-contam. And they don't give a sh*t either. I refuse to buy ANY Gerber product. Beechnut is better, but I still make all of Emi's food.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I always used beechnut. I don't know why, I think that it was a few cents cheaper. But with my second we were out and ended up going to my inlaws and I didn't have baby food with me. We stopped at a store and they only had gerber. Well, my ds ended up throwing it all up. So I never bought it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• both, but mostly beech nut, dont know if it was just my supermarket but beechnut had way more of a variety.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009