how long should i wait

Im 22 my hubby is 28 we have debated over having another baby (our baby is now 13 months) at one point he was saying no and at another i was saying no but i kinda do want another one but then again i wanna wait... Im supposed to start my new birth control on Saturday but im not sure i wanna since it took 1 yr to conceive our son... how long should i wait b4 having another baby????

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 4:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi i would try now i was on depro it took me and my husband 3years ot have a baby now we have two children my son is now 1and my daughter is 8 months old both children was born in dec my son was dec407and my daughter was born dec28,08 so i would try now me and my husband dont use no type of bith control and its been8months now if we get pregnant we just get pregnantll the more the better i love beenig pregnant so i say go for it good luck
    Renetiny4

Answer by Renetiny4 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2009