Stress and Losing Weight

Can stress cause you lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Never...when I feel stressed, I gain weight even when I try to lose weight and in a diet.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 4:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• for me i am extremly stressed and depressed and I have lost 5 pounds in three weeks and i am on the verge of being underweight, 4 more pounds and i will be underweight.....
    luckyhart

Answer by luckyhart at 9:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• When I am stressed I usually gain weight because I am depressed and do nothing but sit around the house. Or I eat..and gain weight. But now I have an ally, my online gym membership a friend go me turned on to that keeps me busy when I'm bored. Their classes have the best music and really good instruction. I'm not trying to pitch them, it's works for me and my stress, maybe it will work for yours? Worth checking out. www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 10:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009