what fingure food do you suggest

my baby girl is 8 months old, what fingure foods do you suggest i give her

Kiki_pie

Asked by Kiki_pie at 4:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The ones in the baby section at wal-mart or the grocery store, does she have enough teeth?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• at walmart they have carrots in little cups like fruits come in and these carrots are soft and my little man loves them! And they are already cut up
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 5:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• if she isn't much used to solids and finger foods i would suggest the gerber puffs, also if she is teething the bitter biscuits are good...my son used to eat them even when he had no/little teeth..he would just sucks on it and it will break down to mush..you can pm me if you have additional questions
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• she has 3 teeth, and is getting 3 more, she hates babyfood, she does eat mum mums and cheerios
    Kiki_pie

Answer by Kiki_pie at 5:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• ... They don't need teeth. We chew with our molars, and most kids don't get those until like, 2 I think.

Copy and pasting from another Q I answered:
    Emi eats a lot. We have food allergies over here, but she eats the following:

grapes(peeled and cut in half if they're small, 1/4 if they're larger), plums(peeled and cut tiny), zucchini(peeled and cut tiny and steamed), spinach(cooked and chopped), ground turkey(and lamb, and buffalo), chicken cut up, pasta slightly over cooked, potatoes, yams, pears(canned cut up), beans, blueberries, and I'm sure theres more but that's the main stuff.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• try some avocado in cubes...those are so nutritious!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2009