What carseat does your toddler have?

We need another carseat to put in my SO's four seat truck. I plan to put the car seat he has now in the truck and the new one in my car since he rides in my car more. Anyway, he has a Cosco Scenera and I like it but since he's so tall, I'm afraid it won't adjust to his height. I plan to rear face him until he's a little older. What would your reccommend?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We have a Radian 80 by sunshine kids. They are on the expensive side but they are small in width but have amazing safety features. We have 2 actually. We bought one and her grandma bought the other.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My daughter currently has a Graco Comfort Sport, but we're saving to get her the Sunshine kids Radian XT.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• We used the Britex carseat up till about a month ago on our 2yr old and then went to the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat. It is a Wonderful Excellent carseat we love and and so does our daughter. Its a 5 Star rated carseat. Here is some specs i pulled up on it.

Manufacturer Suggested Age: 9 Months and Up
    Features: EPS Safety Foam
    Material: Plastic, Cotton
    Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash
    Minimum Weight Supported: 20.0 Lb.
    Maximum Weight Capacity: 100.0 Lb.
    Safety and Security Features: 5-Point Harness
    Certifications: Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
    Dimensions: Height: 29.0 "; Width: 20.0 "; Depth: 22.0 "
    Product Weight: 20.6 Lb.

MoMmAoF2In07

Answer by MoMmAoF2In07 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• we have the $40 carseat from wal mart... no idea what brand but it goes til 40 lbs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• we also have a nautilus and we love it but it is front facing only so if you are planning on rear facing for longer then this might not be the car seat for you. . . However, if you do consider it I like it because the height adjusts quite a bit and it goes up to 65lbs in the 5 point harness and 100lbs as a booster. . . GL

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009