You're at a small gathering at the home of a friend. After some boring vacation videos, the friend starts to show very x-rated footage. What does he (your SO/hubby) do?

A. Leave the Room

B. Protest Loudly

C. Stay, with discomfort

D. Stay, but tell you to leave

E. Stay and have a great time

taken from "do you know your husband" by dan carlinsky

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 5:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• E...my dh is a pervy old guy. LOL ha ha ha.

I think it depends on who the friend is and who the photos are of. If it is of our friends, he would probably leave the room. If it was naughty jokes and funny but rude pics, he would stay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• he would leave
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• None of the above, I'd look at my husband tell him I wasn't comfortable then we'd probably ask them to fast-forward!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i think he would protest loudly
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Mixture between B and C. He'd be uncomfortable and def make it known but in a joking way. He prob would enjoy it deep down
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 5:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i think that if any hubs would even pretend to choose D there would be a problem, moreso than e!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He would leave.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• F.) He would stay, maybe be weirded out, but deal with it through sarcastic humor

My husband knows I'm a big girl, we've seen x-rated things together and have a firm belief that if it's just us adult we will treat each other as such, so he would expect me to respond how I felt.

Now, my response to the situation is (depending on what really is being showed) I'd either join my husband in sarcasm or loudly protest about how I didn't know we were going to visit for a nude show, that's just me though I have nothing against nudity but usually would prefer to see it on my own terms and knowingly expect it.

Now, if our kids were there my husband and I would be pissed and we'd just leave and if they protested we'd let them know why.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 7:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Leave the room, the house, go home, and not return.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009