HELP!!! dr??? or no?

i posted this earlier but didnt get much answers. thx

i have either a bladder infection or a UTI..(is there a diff? lol)

anyway, its so annoying!! i drink so much water all day long to get rid of i t, but it seems to be getting worse, my urine is very cloudy and when i wipe theres a bit of blood in it. idk if i am spotting and its just coincidence or what. but i havent gotten a period or spotted in over a year from having my DD.

it wakes me up in the middle of the night, it disrupts me at work, i wakes me up at the early morning hour and cant go back to sleep...
its so frustrating... would you see a doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are the same. Go to the doctor. That is the only way to get rid of it. If you do not deal with it now It can go up into your Kidneys. You do not want to be on dialysis

Answer by louise2 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i have had extreme pain in my lower back too, it hurts to lay or walk or anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yes there's a difference, UTI hurts while you pee, bladder you have adominal pain. Tell your doctor you want a culture done of your pee, I had to b/c my uti tests kept showing up negative, and I knew there was something wrong with my pee still, so I kept insisting he run more test, he did a culture and sure enough it's my bladder, very common with pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Umm. Yes. Go to the doctor and get some antibitoics. It sounds like it may have already spread from your bladder to your kidneys. blood and backpain is a bad sign. Next time, go to the doc earlier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• it only hurt one day and then all this came at once. i didnt just wait around at all.

thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The only way to get rid of a bladder infection or uti is antibiotics. This sounds like a serious infection. Go to the dr ASAP. It can spread to your kidneys and from there to other organs or even your blood. Do not wait any longer!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009