do you think children that are kept home on sept. 8 should get an excused absense or should it be unexcused?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait, what? Why would kids be home on Sept 8th . ? ?
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 5:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Unexcused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Sorry my lil grl is only gonna be 2 and baby boy 1 month so I dont knw much about school yet for them lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 5:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Isn't Labor day Mon. ?
    kerri-

• I do not see the big deal about this Sep 8 thing. I do not see the issue with the President talking to the kids.

Answer by louise2 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think the parents should be able to write whether or not their child can participate. Its what they do for sex ed. If kids cant participate they can go to the gym for an activity. If parents keep them home then it should be unexcused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Unexcused. Sending the kids to another part of the school causes a HUGE nightmare for the school. Who is going to take care of the kids kept out and teach the kids who are kept in? Keep your kids out if you want, but it should be unexcused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• September 8th is a tuesday people.

Answer by louise2 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• unexcused. you can always write a not to the school asking your child be held in a separate classroom so he/she doesn't see the president's speech. That way they still get the full day of school (what is it? Like a 20 minutes speech?) and can do homework while the speech is on and discussions ensue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Excused.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2009