So what's with all the Anon Questions?

This question is for all you lovely people who post your questions anonymously.... why? If you're embarassed or afraid of having whatever you post associated with your SN, why post it to start with? Enlighten me.

QueenMama7808

Asked by QueenMama7808 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometime I post anon because I have friends and family on here and what I do is none of their buisness. Other times on controversial topics, if my opinion is not the norm, I just don't want to get hate messages about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I understand if it's a real personal matter, but normal everyday stuff I don't get. I ain't scared and I reply a lot of times visible.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm pretty open so I don't post anonymously, but maybe they ARE embarrased, but still "need" help??
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm amused at the ones who reply very vemonously and post it anonymously....like they are hiding.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Your gonna get hate messages no matter what on here about anything, whether your anon or not.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• "Your gonna get hate messages no matter what on here about anything, whether your anon or not. "

Can you really? I didn't think it let you send a message to an anon.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• "if my opinion is not the norm, I just don't want to get hate messages about it. "

Have you ever received one? I sure haven't. A hate message is the fastest way to get yourself bounced from CM.

I'd LOVE some folks to send me a hate message!

Answer by gdiamante at 6:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I guess because I am one of the few Democrats who post here and I don't want to get anymore e-mails with the "F" word included. LOL. ;-) People can be mean. I just block them.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I've had a few messages from people who had disagreed with my posts. Every single one was from an anonymous poster. I was getting messages from a poster all this week who posted an anonymous question and took offense at my reply because I suggested using google and told her the correct spelling of the word she was trying to find because her spelling was way off and wouldn't have found anything. Naturally this means I'm ignorant white trash and way beneath her and not worth her time. That would totally explain the many emails she's been sending me.

Anyway, once she called me white trash I told her she would be reported to cafemom if she didn't stop harassing me and using racial slurs (I know, white trash is very mild as these things go but when you're dealing with the crazies...) and would likely be banned. I was just about to say she'd stopped but I see a new message so it might be her again.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I can understand people posting anon for very personal topics.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009