I need some help with maternity clothes please!!

I am 21 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and a stay at home mom. My husband is going on a business trip in a couple of weeks and the company wants me to come. I need some nice clothes for this. Where is a good place to shop for dressy maternity clothes? Thank you ladies!!!

fitegirl

Asked by fitegirl at 6:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• old navy has some really cute maternity clothes. they tend to have more options on line though. they have a really nice dress section

you can also type in maternity clothes in a search bar for google or yahoo and it brings you to a ton of links. best of luck hon
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I don't know where you live but I always go to motherhood maternity because anytime I have tried department stores their selection is VERY small and not so useful.
    Momnumerouno

Answer by Momnumerouno at 6:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Thanks. I don't want to shop online though. I want to be able to try it on and I don't have enough time to buy it, get it, then return it if it doesn't fit!! I will check out Old Navy tomorrow!! I forgot they have maternity clothes!
    fitegirl

Answer by fitegirl at 6:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• oh i tought of more. target has a cute maternity section and so does jcpenny
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Target, Burlington if you have one there, Motherhood has cute ones but kinda pricey sometimes! Also, if you have stores like TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshalls, they usually have some really cute ones for good prices =)

Our old navy here doesnt have a maternity section, but their clothes are cute!

My friend just got a pair of khaki and a pair of white linen pants from the GAP that were drawstring, and thats what she wore most of her pregnancy, even though they werent technically maternity!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 6:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i got all my clothes from Ross for a good price.
    MOMS_LOVE

Answer by MOMS_LOVE at 6:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009