If you're really tiny?

What size jeans/pants do you wear? I am very petite (5'3", 100 lbs) and I swim in most pants. I'm a thrifty shopper, so I buy my clothes at Target, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and can never find pants that fit me. They all make me look like I have no butt, but I do! I just need more fitted clothes and outside of the kiddie section, I can't find any:( Do you just get pants tailored if you're this tiny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• no..i still shop in the juniors because thise jeans fit me! lol i am a size 6in juniors..ive never bought jeans or any pants from the "womens" section before. ive alwys been tiny and like you have a butt..lol i am 20 and weigh 115 lbs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Actually, I can still wear a 0-1 in juniors! I know, it's sad and I do wish I had bigger hips, but that's just the way my frame is. I hate that all the pants hang off me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I found some very small jeans for my daughter at Kohl's (can't remember the brand, but they are size 0). She's only 13, so probably not as curvy as you - she has a big problem with the thighs of jeans being too baggy. She's about 5'2" or 5'3" and just over 80 pounds, so she is very small. The prices at Kohl's might not be great all the time, but they have lots of really good sales. Last year she needed a size 00, and we could only find those at Aropostale - they also have pretty good sales.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I've never had that problem because i am 160 and 5'3 (I have 3 children) but have always been bigger, my problem is that my pants will either fit my hips and not my waist or vice versa. I find a ton of small jeans at salvation army though... don't know if you like to shop there!
    Jesusfanatic

Answer by Jesusfanatic at 6:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm small too. I usually have no problem finding jeans, it's pants/slacks/chinos that are hard to find because I have long legs too. I started buying my pants at Delia's and Victoria's Secret because they carry longer lengths. I have to pay more, but at least they fit me correctly.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You girls are lucky! I don't think I've ever been a size 1!
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I weigh 120 but I have big hips,that is my problem.a year ago I used to weigh 110 and now i gained 10 pounds.It sucks.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 2:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Actually Kohl's does have good pants for this. I'm also 5'3 and about 98 pounds and the Glow jeans are great. They have several brands there that work. Why would ANon526 think its sad to be petite? I don't. I'm proud of my body as should you be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2009